Established in 1920, VAST is a registered charity, providing services and support to Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises (VCS) in Staffordshire. We also offer Corporate Social Responsibility services to local businesses.
Our key aim is to improve the quality of life of local residents by:
- Promoting and advancing professional development VCS organisations
- Advocating on their behalf at a strategic level through a 2-way dialogue between policy makers and the VCS
- Developing promoting and supporting volunteering
- Supporting businesses with CSR locally
- Professional business service – Accounts, payroll, graphic design, databases etc.
VAST takes quality seriously and strives to provide high-quality services adhering to strict quality assurance guidelines, we like to make sure we are doing the right things the right way; as such VAST are committed to excellence and have achieved;
- NAVCA Quality Award
- Investors in People Silver Award
- ACCA Qualified Finance Director
- MIPP Qualified Payroll Manager
- ACCA, CIMA and ATT Qualified Accountants
VAST endeavours to continually improve the quality of our services to better meet the needs of our customers. We welcome your comments, please give us your feedback here.
VAST Annual Reports
Please click below to view VAST’s published Annual Reports for the year ending 31st March 2015.
Find Out More
For more information or if you have any questions contact us here.