Charity payroll can be a complex area with many rules and regulations. We provide reliable payroll services for voluntary and community groups. When you’re dealing with employee salaries, you don’t want mistakes to occur! Outsourcing to VAST’s fully managed payroll system can ensure your payroll will be processed quickly and reliably.
With an initial set up cost of £50.00, fees start from £1.75 per employee, per week, with no hidden extras.
VAST provide payroll services for Voluntary and Community Groups, Social Enterprises and Registered Charities. The service includes:
Complete Charity Payroll Service
- Wage slips
- P60 and Annual Returns
- Compliance with PAYE rules and regulations
Charity Payroll Bureau Charges
- Licence Set Up Fee £50.00*
- Employee Monthly Payroll £3.75*
- Employee Weekly Payroll £1.75*
- Employee Fortnightly Payroll £2.75*
- Employee Four Weekly £3.75*
- Employee P60 & End of Year Forms £3.50*
- Employee N.B. – Minimum charge £5.00 per month*
- Annual charge for RTI starting at £25
- Annual charge for Auto-enrolment starting from £50.
(Prices exclude VAT)
Would you like know more about charity payroll?
For further information about our payroll services to voluntary and community groups, please contact us.