Established in 1920, VAST is a registered charity, providing services and support to Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises (VCS) in Staffordshire. We also offer Corporate Social Responsibility services to local businesses.
Our key aim is to improve the quality of life of local residents by:
- Promoting and advancing professional development VCS organisations
- Advocating on their behalf at a strategic level through a 2-way dialogue between policy makers and the VCS
- Developing promoting and supporting volunteering
- Supporting businesses with CSR locally
- Professional business service – Accounts, payroll, graphic design, databases etc.
VAST also offer fully serviced offices at the Hub in Stafford and the Dudson Centre in Stoke-on-Trent. This grade 2 listed building includes a cafe and a museum housed in a pottery kiln. Services include IT infrastructure; telephony; reception; caretaking; lighting/heating as well as meeting and conference rooms.
About Us : VAST Annual Reports
Please click below to view VAST’s published Annual Reports for the year ending 31st March 2015.