There’s a lot to consider when starting a new voluntary or community group, social enterprise or registered charity. VAST can provide all the support you need to guide you through the process. We offer a range of courses covering subjects relevant to the sector, or we can provide training tailored to your needs. Our professional accountancy service can also offer support with the setting up of a new organisation.
When starting a new group, many questions will need to be addressed, such as:
- What is the best legal structure for our group?
- Who do we need to involve?
- What governing document should we use?
- Should we open a bank account straight away?
- How do we know we are addressing a real need?
- What are our aims and objectives?
We can help you address these questions and many more, offering a range of solutions, training and individual support.
Find out more about starting a new voluntary and community group.
For further information about training and support please contact us.