Starting a New Voluntary and Community Group
There’s a lot to consider when setting up a new Voluntary and Community Group, Social Enterprise or Registered Charity in Staffordshire.
Many questions need to be addressed such as:
- What is the best legal structure for our group?
- Who do we need to involve?
- What governing document should we use?
- Should we open a bank account straight away?
- How do we know we are addressing a real need?
- What are our aims and objectives?
VAST’s experienced Engagement Team are on hand to provide support and will guide you through the process of starting a new Voluntary and Community Group, Social Enterprise or Registered Charity in Staffordshire. Click here to take a look at all Support Services available.
Case Studies …
Take a look at case studies of VAST working with voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises across Staffordshire. Click here to view case studies.
Looking for advice online?
Click here to visit the VAST Vault and to access information on how to start a new voluntary and community group.
Want to meet an Engagement Officer?