Project Management is a discipline which enables you to plan, manage and deliver your project outcomes effectively within agreed timescales and budget. Good Project Management is critical, particularly for organisations that rely on grant or project funding for their sustainability.
- Design and plan your project effectively
- To effectively and accurately plan and profile your project budget
- To establish effective project management controls
- Develop and up-skill project teams
- Develop communication plans
- Develop meaningful and effective milestones
- Assess and manage risk
- Manage issues
- Monitor and performance management
- Write exception plans
- Manage projects in difficulty or projects that are not meeting their outcomes
- Assist record keeping and project audits
- Internal project evaluation
- Undertaking of independent project evaluation
Our bespoke support is tailored to meet the specific needs of your project; however big or small we are here to help. Click here to take a look at all Support Services available.
Case Studies …
Take a look at case studies of VAST working with voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises across Staffordshire. Click here to view case studies.
Looking for advice online?
Click here to visit the VAST Vault and to access information on how to start a new voluntary and community group.
Want to meet an Engagement Officer?
VAST is supported by:
This project is provided in partnership with: