Our Engagement Officers and SFEDI Accredited Business Advisor’s provide advice and support for your Voluntary and Community Group, Social Enterprise or Registered Charity in Staffordshire, in all areas of development including:
- Governing your organisation
- Legal Structures and Charity registration
- Amendment of governing documents
- Advising Roles and Responsibilities of Trustees
- Developing Policies and Procedures
- Guidance on developing your project
- Business planning and developing funding strategies
- Engaging with your community and service users (consultation)
Case Studies …
Take a look at case studies of VAST working with voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises across Staffordshire. Click here to view case studies.
Looking for advice online?
Click here to visit the VAST Vault and to access information on how to start a new voluntary and community group.
Want to meet an Engagement Officer?
VAST is supported by:
This project is provided in partnership with: