To become a member of the Collective, your organisation would need to be able to demonstrate that you can meet our eligibility criteria, of which there are six key areas.
Your organisation must:
- Operate within the VCSE sector
- Be in a position to provide & deliver services
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of providing services within the local area
- Be able to provide regular information relating to management capability
- Meet identified quality standards
- Commit to working as part of a consortium.
If your organisation cannot meet all of the above, membership to the Collective may not be appropriate for your organisation at this time. But not to worry, to help you work towards meeting our criteria we can offer capacity and capability building support to help increase your chances of entry the next time you apply.
The consortium will not operate as a closed circle of collaborators but will be permanently open to the potential for new members to come on board, subject to eligibility criteria.