Door2Door Transport service is a friendly transport service for residents of Newcastle and Stoke on Trent who experience mobility problems and cannot use public transport easily.
“I wish to say how much I appreciate the service, everyone is so kind and helpful.” Mair Sutton – Door 2 Door service user.
Door2Door Transport service is for anyone who needs help to get about providing that they:
- Are a resident of Newcastle or Stoke on Trent
- Experience mobility problems and are therefore unable to use public transport
- Are on a low income
- Unfortunately we CANNOT accommodate wheelchairs.
Door2Door Transport can be used for:
- Visiting friends
- Day care centres and clubs
- Private business
- Health-related appointments (where transport is not the responsibility of the local health service)
- Social/recreational events
Please enquire if you require transport for any other need.
A small fare is charged based on the distance travelled (this price is for a return journey):
|Under 3 Miles||£4.00|
|3 – 3.9 Miles||£4.70|
|4 – 4.9 Miles||£5.40|
|5 – 5.9 Miles||£6.10|
|6 – 6.9 Miles||£6.80|
|7 – 7.9 Miles||£7.50|
|8 – 8.9 Miles||£8.20|
|9 – 9.9 Miles||£8.90|
|10 – 10.9 Miles||£9.60|
|11 – 11.9 Miles||£10.30|
|12 – 12.9 Miles||£11.00|
|13 – 13.9 Miles||£11.70|
|14 – 14.9 Miles||£12.40|
|15 – 15.9 Miles||£13.10|
|16 – 16.9 Miles||£13.80|
Due to the high volume of users please give as much notice as possible for your booking.
Find out more?
For more information about the Door2Door Transport service please contact us or call 01782 621936.