VAST offer a full bookkeeping & management accounts service on or off your premises. This can be short term cover (e.g. for staff sickness) or a long term arrangement.
We can prepare management accounts and help you with budget setting and forecasts.
There are several advantages to using VAST’s bookkeeping service:
- Immediate start, we can hit the ground running
- No recruitment costs/interview time
- We can increase or decrease our hours, depending upon your requirements (e.g. month end etc.)
- No worries about holiday/sickness cover
- Experienced, qualified staff, with a full understanding of the Voluntary and Community Sector in Staffordshire
- Every hour you pay for is a fully productive hour
- We can prepare your year-end accounts, and carry out an independent examination, reducing year-end fees
- We can work on or off site to fit around your organisation
VAST can advise and assist in setting up or improving your accountancy systems, whether this is guidance on producing a simple excel spreadsheet or purchasing a specialist software program. We are QuickBooks and Sage specialists and can provide advice on the best system for your needs, as well providing a full implementation and support package.
Would like to know more?
For further information about these services please contact us.