VAST offer a full bookkeeping & management accounts service on or off your premises. Our experienced staff excel at providing bookkeeping for voluntary and community groups. This can be short term cover (e.g. for staff sickness) or a long term arrangement.
We can prepare management accounts and help you with budget setting and forecasts.
There are several advantages to using VAST’s bookkeeping service:
- Immediate start, we can hit the ground running
- No recruitment costs/interview time
- We can increase or decrease our hours, depending upon your requirements (e.g. month end etc.)
- No worries about holiday/sickness cover
- Experienced, qualified staff, with a full understanding of the Voluntary and Community Sector in Staffordshire
- Every hour you pay for is a fully productive hour
- We can prepare your year-end accounts, and carry out an independent examination, reducing year-end fees
- We can work on or off site to fit around your organisation
VAST can advise and assist in setting up or improving your accountancy systems, whether this is guidance on producing a simple excel spreadsheet or purchasing a specialist software program. We are QuickBooks and Sage specialists and can provide advice on the best system for your needs, as well providing a full implementation and support package.
Would like to know more?
For further information about these services please contact us.