Annual Conference 2013
Thursday 25th April at Keele Hall
This years Voluntary Sector Annual Conference will take on a similar feel to previous years with guest speakers, exhibition stands and workshops on a variety of topics.
We are delighted that Kevin Curley, Voluntary Sector Advisor and former CEO of NAVCA has confirmed as guest speaker of the day.
- 09:30am – Welcome and Coffee
- 10.00am – Opening Speech by Terry Crowe, Mayor of Stoke-on-Trent
- 10.10am – VAST Chair of Trustees – Neil Dawson
- 10:20am – VAST Chief Executive – Sajid Hashmi
- 10:30am – Guest Speaker – Kevin Curley (former NAVCA CEO)
- 11:15am – Coffee and Refreshments
- 11:30am – Q & A Session (see below)
- 12:30pm – Lunch and Networking
- 13:30pm – Workshops (see below)
- 14:30pm – Coffee and Refreshments
- 14:45pm – Workshops (repeated)
- 16:00pm – Close
Q & A Session
The Q and A Session at the conference is the opportunity to ask our panel questions relating to their field of expertise. The panel this year includes:
- Kevin Curley – Former NAVCA CEO and Voluntary Sector Advisor
- Jacqui McKinlay – Director for Customer Services and Communications Staffordshire County Council
- Tony Oakman – Director, Stoke City Council
- Dr Andrew Bartlam – Clinical Accountable Officer of Stoke-on-Trent CCG
- Geraint Griffiths – Deputy Chief Executive, Staffordshire & Stoke Partnership NHS Trust
- Gareth Snell – Leader of Newcastle Borough Council
The following workshops will run twice throughout the afternoon so you will have the opportunity to attend two sessions.
- Understanding Outcomes
- Social Media (FULLY BOOKED)
- Love thy Tender (FULLY BOOKED)
- How to Attract Volunteers (FULLY BOOKED)
- Your Health in your Hands – Lifestyle session (14.45 Session Available)
For further information please contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01782 683030.